Home > Vehicles > Autos

I need to trace the owner of a car?

To trace the owner of a car you need to visit the driving and licensing agency website click on the data release link. Here you will need to give a reasonable cause for needing the information. Members of the public will need to fill a v888 form; companies should complete a vq3 form or apply in writing. Include a fee of 2.50$, vehicle registration and full reason for your request and then send application to: Vehicle Record Enquiries, Vehicle Customer Services, DVLA, Swansea SA99 1AJ.
Similar Questions
Popular Questions
How Can I Trace a Short Circuit in My Car?
1. Lift the hood. Find the battery. You may require the aid of a flashlight. 2. Grasp the screw of the cable of the negative battery between the teeth of a wrench. Hold it tightly and twist it in a counterclockwise motion. Unfasten the screw. Remove  www.ehow.com
What education or training do you need to become an car dealership owner?
it depends on your state, but you take the class and pay the bills(class fees, Insurance fees, dealer tag fees, temp tag fees, then business licence and tax id) and most state required the business to be separate from your house. but some states  wiki.answers.com
How can I learn different programming techniques, which I need to know as a web business owner?
In general it look like you want to spend just a bit of time and get a knowledge, which other people gain for years. The best way to do this is, probably, making friends with some heavy tech guys, and consult with them in future.  www.quora.com
Partner Sites:  Hotels  |  ServiceMagic  |  Shoebuy  |  Ticketmaster
© 2015 IAC Search & Media