Home > Society > Government and Law

Can My Ex Husband Take My Children Out The Country Without My Permission?

If your ex husband has a Residence Order, he can take your child out of the country for a period not lasting more than one month without your permission.
Similar Questions
Partner Sites:  Hotels  |  ServiceMagic  |  Shoebuy  |  Ticketmaster
© 2015 IAC Search & Media